It is the Company’s Policy to promote Safety at sea. In order to comply with this Policy, the Company is committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities.
The Company’s goal is to conduct its business in a manner that protects the safety of employees, others involved in its operations, customers, and the public as well as to prevent all accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses through the active participation of every employee.
The Company goal is to achieve ZERO incidents at sea through continuous
For achieving these goals, the Company:
- complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and applies responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist;
- designs and maintains facilities, establishes management systems, provides training and conducts operations in a manner that safeguards people and property;
- responds quickly, effectively and with care to emergencies or accidents resulting from its operations, in co-operation with industry organizations and authorized government agencies;
- stresses to all employees, contractors, and others working on its behalf their responsibility and accountability for safe performance whilst at work and safe behavior outside of work;
- works with government agencies and others to develop responsible laws, regulations, and standards based on sound science and consideration of risk;
- conducts and supports research to extend knowledge about the safety effects of its operations, and promptly applies significant findings and, as appropriate, share them with employees, contractors, government agencies, and others who might be affected;
Chief Executive Officer