The following values and principles have been established and implemented in this respect, shared among all shore based and shipboard employees at all levels:
- The Company shore staff and seagoing personnel shall not be involved in any kind of harassment, abuse or discrimination.
- The Company shore staff and seagoing personnel shall not conceal any identified unsafe act or event which affects or could affect human health and safety, the environment and the property.
- The Company shore staff and seagoing personnel shall carry out their duties in a professional and impartial manner. All Company employees shall act in honesty, good faith and fairness.
- All information regarding Company’s operations, projects, reports or any work carried out shall be treated as business confidential to the extent that such information does not conflict with Company’s policy for safety and environmental excellence and is not already disseminated or made generally available to third parties.
- Any kind of offer, gift or bribe in any form direct or indirect, including kickbacks is strongly prohibited in all Company’s operations and processes. Furthermore the Company prohibits the use of other routes or channels for provision of improper benefits to, or receipt of improper benefits from agents, contractors, suppliers or employees of any such party or government officials. Any such attempt shall be reported to top management.
- Possession, use and distribution of pornographic material, material which claims to support terrorism or incites religious or any kind of personal discrimination and actions of animal cruelty (eg: cockfighting) are strictly prohibited. Any member of staff (ship or shore based) will also be subject to local law enforcement and legal consequences.
- Procurements and all financial transactions are conducted in a fair and transparent manner.
Chief Executive Officer